Setting up an E-mail Account with Outlook Express:
You are now ready to begin setting up your e-mail accounts.
- Make sure your domain name loads.
If it doesn't load your e-mail account will not work.
- Make sure you have setup your e-mail accounts at yourdomain.com/cpanel
- Open Outlook Express
- Go to "Tools" and click on "Accounts"
An "Internet Accounts" window will pop up.
Click on "Add", then click on "Mail".
This will start up Internet Connection Wizard.
Enter your name where it says "Display name:" and click "Next" at the bottom right.
Enter your e-mail address in the input box.
This does NOT have to be your "email@example.com" ( you can use "firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, etc).
Then click Next.
In the Incoming mail (POP3…) field type mail.yourdomain.com
In the Outgoing mail (SMTP)… field type mail.yourdomain.com
(EG: If your domain name is elitepolls.com, then you would enter "mail.elitepolls.com").
- Now type in your username that you have setup from Cpanel, using the following format: "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- Click Finish and you're done!